zondag 18 augustus 2013

Pink Gem Designs- Gem with Flower...


I went soo out of my compfy zone with this card as Orange is not one of my favourite colours to use :) so when I saw a couple of challenges with the orange theme in it I had to go try and play with it. So I used this cute Gem with flower from Pink Gem Designs and coloured him with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils/sansodor. The card base is made with the Paper Garden Projects Fun in the sun cuttingfile set.


I am playing a couple challenges...
hugs Ria

8 opmerkingen:

  1. What a adorable card! Love the cute dog image! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card thank you for calling into Sweet Stampin' this week. Good Luck. Debbiex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So sweet and fun! Love the image:) And pretty details too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very very cute. Thanks for joining us at DCD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so cute and I love the colours you have used
    Thankyou for joining us at LEJ design challenge
    and good luck
    Hugs Susan xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the orange & blues together! Plus the Scottish Terrier is super cute :) Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is so sweet! The punched edges of your card base are a great detail of this card, and I do like your sweet image and the color combination too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love the colours, thank you for taking part in The Craft Place Challenge. Your card is wonderful, good luck and we would love to see you again hugs Jools :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria