zaterdag 17 augustus 2013

Paper Garden Projects with Whimsy Stamp...


I love cuttingfiles but I guess that is pretty obvious :) hahahhaa as I almost always use my Silhouette Cameo nowadays. The card base is made with the square shape from the Paper Garden Projects Fun in the sun cuttingfiles, Papers are also from Paper Garden Projects, The stamp is from Whimsy Stamps. Ticket is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. I coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and sansodor. Flowers made with punches.

I am playing a couple challenges...
Totally Gorjuss with Diecuts and Punches...
One Stop Crafts with Add Stripes... Her legs have stripes :)
AllSorts with Use your new stash... my new stash is the cuttingfiles and the papers...
hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. So very pretty Ria and beautifully embellished.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So pretty, lovely cute image too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely Ria. Beautiful image and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very lovely card and great image and layout
    thanks for joining us at One stop craft challenge

    Francesca x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your sweet card! You did such a beautiful job! Thank you so much for joining us for our challenge at Totally Gorjuss!
    I am your newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Ria,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being a Top 5 winner over at Allsorts :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. Love the image & you have coloured her in beautifully. Totally love the DP's you have used & the colour combo. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Ria, I am currently having a DT Call. I would love for you to give it a go :) Hope to see you there :) Hugs, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like. Why not enter the DT Call? :)

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria