zaterdag 10 augustus 2013

A Gem of A Challenge- Summer.....

Whoohoooo A couple weeks ago Janet from Pink Gem Designs released these cute Sea creatures so I immidiatly asked her for a Matching Mermaid and WHOOOHOO here it is... mermaid Chloé.
I adore the Chloé characters she is soo cute and her hair is always a pleasure to colour. So today it is my turn to set the new challenge over at A Gem Of A Challenge and I picked Summer.... as it is almost ending and I want to hold that summerfeeling for just a while longer ;)

I used a Shadowbox from the Silhouette online store.

I am playing the following challenges...
Creatalicious Challenge with Pets... Mermaids have pets too. :)
hugs Ria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria