donderdag 1 augustus 2013

New Release day at Digital Delights by Louby Lou...

Whoohoo do you know what day it is??? YEAH RELEASE DAY at Digital Designs by Louby Lou. And I had the pleasure to work with SUPER SAMANTHA and the Heroes Sentiment set. I also used the Octagon Card shape from the SVG Card set from Digital Designs by Louby Lou. I coloured Samantha with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and Sansodor. And I inked the edges of the sentiment with Light blue ink. I used an nameless paperpad and did some handstitching on it. Added some lace and Ribbon and my Super Card was ready.


Photobucket

I am also playing a couple of challenges...
hugs Ria
Popup


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Ria:)
    Ooooo I totally LOVE your purpleliscious Super Samantha! Beautiful card! Love the pretty ribbon and the hexagon card base! Awesome!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fab card Ria. Loving the colour theme and shape.

    Deborah A

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome and so cute Ria :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. She sure looks gorgeous in purple! fab card. Joey xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So cute fab card!


    Hugs
    Kim a.k.a DigiDarla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. A beautiful card and wonderful image. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. great card. I love purple. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good luck, and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria