donderdag 8 augustus 2013

Paper Garden Projects Vintage Label and Wee Stamp....


I had a blast playing yesterday in the Purplelicious Kingdom :) heheheehe so it is not so weird that I used Purple on my next creation hahahaa I played with this cute WeeStamp from Silvia Zet That I cut out with a round nestabilities. The card is made with the new Vintage Labels from Paper Garden Projects the papers are also from PGP and are from the Garden of Life paperpack. I coloured the Weestamp with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. The card is cut with the Silhouette Cameo. Flowers are made with the Ek Succes Retro punch and Snowflake from Martha Stewart.


I am playing a couple of challenges...
Hugs Ria


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous card I love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is really adorable Ria - and fantastic coloring as always!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This card is adorable Ria - and the coloring is fabulous as always!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A fabulous card Ria. Congrats on your win :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria