donderdag 8 augustus 2013

Digital Delights Inspiration day with Jubbly Giraffe...


whhaaha I forgot to write my blogpost :) LOL I have been working so much ahead that I totally didn't think about writing the intro. :)
Today it is Delightfull Thursday at Digital Delights by Louby Lou and I got a chance to work with the lovely Jubbly Giraffe, Ticvket sentiments and the Pop Up Cardbox SVG Delightfull Cuts. I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the Pop Up Cardbox. I coloured Jubbly Giraffe with Copics and Prismacolour pencils.
I am joining a couple of challenges...

Hugs Ria


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Ria:)
    All I can say is this is beyond Cuteness! I LOVE it! ♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Soooooo fantastic! Love the image and the pop up card is so much fun. I really must try that file.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. AWWWWWWWWWW this is super cute hun, love it. Joey xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great design, thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz this week, xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is absolutely beautiful Ria, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so cute, thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi Ria; Great idea with the cardbox - have never seen anything like it before! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges this week and welcome back!

    DT La Vikinga

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria