vrijdag 16 augustus 2013

Alota Challenge Colour recipe- Pink Yellow and Orange...

Today it is my time to pick the Challenge theme over at Alota Rubberstamps and I choose a colourtheme with PINK ORANGE AND YELLOW. I used this cute new Digi CityMouse for it with the matching sentiment both available in the Alota store. The cardtemplate is from the winning ribbon cuttinfiles from Paper Garden Projects and I love them. So easy when you don't know what kind of card to make. Papers are digileftovers so don't know from who they where. I forgot I am getting older tooo hahahaha 

I am playing the following challenges...
Totally Paper Crafts with Favourite Colour... Pink is one of my favs....


hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. how cheerful and sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. She is adorable. Such pretty papers.

    Thanks for joining us Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for sharing your super creation with us @ Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very cute card! The mouse stamp is adorable!
    Thank you so much for joining Totally PaperCrafts challenge!
    Hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.

    ~Alexandra~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the colors and the stitching! Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria