zondag 18 augustus 2013

MilkCoffee Digistamps- Genie...


I don't know why but sometimes I get into the CAS MODE and then I don't want to see and use anything else then the plain cardstock where I printed or stamped my design on ;) And this is what happens then ;) I printed this Genie from MilkCoffee on Kraft Cardstock and coloured her first with Spectrum Noir and Copics, then I used my prismacolor pencils and sansodor to finish the colouring. Added some Faux Stitching and voila it is done :) NICE AND EASSY hahahaa

I would like to play a couple of challenges...
Hugs Ria

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh, how cute! I love your little genie! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria