donderdag 1 augustus 2013

MilkCoffee Challenge- Show of your colouring skills...

Ahh men this really was a though challenge as Who wants to toet her own horn with how awesome her colouring is... Deffi NOT ME!! hahahaa So you right away know the new theme on the MilkCoffee challenge blog for today as it is Show of your colouring skills.... 
I really had no idea of what to do for this until I remembered that Nana and Esme made cute cartoon versions of us DT girls for fun :) so this is me... hahha have you seen how slim I am whahahaha no way near the truth but I am very HAPPY with it hahahahahahha

I am playing the following challenges...
Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Coooool Stamp.. :o) Great layers of paper and doilies! :o) and those flowers are Beautiful! :o)
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! :o) Hugs Sol :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great card . Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good Luck.

    Evie DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria