vrijdag 16 augustus 2013

Digital Delight with Baby Snow and Snowglobe Delightfull Cut...

Ohh I am in a hurry today so here is a snowglobe card that I made with the Silhouette Cameo and the cutting file is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou, this cute Baby Snow is also from them as is the sentiment ticket.
I soo love playing with cuttingfiles as I now start to think square and rectangle cards are quiet boring hahahaha not that they are but there are so many shapes that you can make now if you have an electronic cutter. Coloured with Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Sansodor and Stickles. 

I am playing the following challenges...
Hugs Ria


2 opmerkingen:

  1. mooie kaart heb je gemaakt, bedankt voor het meedoen bij de ccc.
    groetjes rian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous Christmas card Ria, I love the snowman and the non-traditional colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria