dinsdag 20 augustus 2013

Birthday Wishes....

Ohhh I love this card it has so many of my favourite things on it :) I made the easel card with the Silhouette Cameo. The papers are nameless but gorgeouss, This cute City Girl Kalani is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils/Sansodor. Used lace and ribbon, Made flowers with roses and flowerpunches and MS snowflake punch. Behind the flowers I used a Cheery Lynn Corner die and added Pearls and loads of stitching around the edges of the card all done by hand as I don't have a sewing machine and SOO NEED ONE!!! as it is time consuming hahaha The pretty Sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs...All in one I love my card hahahhaa
Close up

I am playing a couple of challenges...

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card and embellishments thanks for joining us at cutie pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous! Fabulous colours and awesome colouring, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. She's beautiful! Love the easel card and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow. Such a lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this time.

    Susan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous card and a stunning image beautifully coloured love the colours too
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Anything Goes challenge and good luck x Susan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thsi is sooo Gorgeous,thankyou for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Lynn DT :-) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria