donderdag 15 augustus 2013

Meljen's Designs Challenge- Frame it....


 Over at Meljen's Designs Challenge we are playing Frame it! So use a Meljen's Designs stamp and put it in a frame. I used a Shadowbox that I got from the Silhouette Online store and cut it with my Sillhouette Cameo. I used Monkey Toes and coloured him with Copics. The Grass is done with a Noor Design die and the Leaves are done with a Marianne's Design die. Added buttons and nameless papers and a ticket sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. I am in the BLIJDORP ZOO right now WHOOHOO proberbly watching the monkeys hahahaha 
I am playing the following challenges...


Materials used:
Monkey Toes

Ticket Sentiments Set

Hugs Ria


7 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your project, Ria - the little monkey is so cute and he looks as if he's on the tv sat inside your shadowbox. Thanx for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is adorable, Ria! Fun design and wonderful coloring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fab project thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How fabulous, thanks for joining us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a fabulous card.. Love the Monkey in the grass. Thanks for joining us over at Perfect Sentiments for this weeks challenge..

    DT. Pam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so cute! Love the scene and your image in adorable. Love all your embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck and do come join us again. Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria