donderdag 22 augustus 2013

MilkCoffee Showcase- My Favourite Things....


Sorry for being late with my postings today as i have been not feeling well, think I have a summercold :(  Today at MilkCoffee we are showcasing MY FAVOURITE THINGS. So we all used things we like the most. Mine are: stitching, bling, DieCuts (Silhouette Cameo) Ribbon and most of all the colour PURPLE ;) hahahah
I used MilkCoffee Fiona Halloween Edition and coloured her with a combination of Copics Spectrum Noir, Flex markers.
Web cuttingfile is from Birdscards.

I am joining the following challenges...
hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. LOVE your card!!!! That web doily is Awesome too!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really lovely card.love these rich colours.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for joining us at Nutrafters for our spots/stripes challenge.

    Loving your bold colour scheme
    Good luck!!
    Sylvia xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria