donderdag 8 augustus 2013

Lacey Sunshine Lolli....

Heheheh I was lucky this week and won this cute Lacey Sunshine Lolli digistamp on the LC Facebook page. It is my first and I have to say she is a dream to colour and play with. I coloured Lolli with Copics and Prismacolor pencils/Sansodor and a little bit of stardust stickles on her wings. The papers are digipapers made by Moi I love creating my own papers to match my digistamps. I used a Nellie Snellen die. Marianne's Creatables die, Buttons, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Ek Succes Retro flower punch and pearls.


I am playing a couple of challenges with this card...
Lacey Sunshine Challenge with Favourite things... Purple-Ribbons, Pearls, Buttons, Dies, Flowers...
Hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute! What an adorable card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous colouring, Ria, and those backing papers are brilliant!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and good luck :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A gorgeously purple card Ria. A fabulously coloured image and and fantastic stitching.
    Thank you for joining in with Lacy Sunshine Challenge #14 and good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria