woensdag 7 augustus 2013

Pink Gem Designs Chloé with Candycane...

Ahhh Janet released a new Chloé with Candy cane digistamp today and as I am a CHLOË Addict I had to play with her right away hahahaha So I decided to paperpiece her with digipapers that I made myself. She is coloured with Copics. The Snowglobe is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou and it is marvelous to work with. I cut mine with the Silhouette Cameo. Also used an Pink Gem Designs Sentiment. 

I am playing the following challenges...
Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Your a quick worker Ria. Lol
    She is a little cutie and l love your papers
    Hugs Kelly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute card I just LOVE paper piecing too! Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas, hugs Samantha :0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW Ria, this is one gorgeous card!!! I LOVE Chloe and her paper pieced outfit! THANKS for playing at ABC Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh really fantastic creation.
    Thank you for joining us at our P for Pick a P Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria