donderdag 15 augustus 2013

Delightfull Thursday with Flurry the Snowmen,,,,,


Ahhh when  you see this posting I am on my way to meet up with my Blogbuddy Melissa who is here in Holland wth her Family for a vacation and we are meeting at the Rotterdam Zoo Blijdorp. So I am pretty Exited to see her again :) only wish she took one of her cocker spaniel puppies with her so I could keep it hahahaha she has 6 she can share one with me :) ROTFLMAO hahahaha  Soooo Today it also is Delightfull Thursday which means we are showing you some love;ly creations and I picked Flurry the Snowmen and the Winter Ticket sentiments to work with. I think my card turned our AWESOME! I am not one who blows her own horn but this time I AM as I loove it. there is so much going on ;) I coloured Flurry Snowmen with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and sansodor and buts of stickles. Used a large spellbinders die for the cardbase and lots of snowflakes from the Noor Designs Snowflake die. Papers are Snowflakes from Digital Delights. All links can be found at the bottom.

I am playing the following challenges...



Winter Ticket Sentiments set

Flurry the snowman

Snowflakes Digital Paper Pack
Hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, Ria, this is an amazing card. Love all the details and die cuts. NancyD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card hun, the details in the snowflakes are beautiful. Joey xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the cute snowman...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow fabulous card. Love the image you have used and what a fantastic design and layout.
    Thanks for joining in with our 'ribbon' challenge at TPS this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria