dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

Paper Garden Projects and Digital Delights Baby Snow....

Today I am showing you this Cute Baby Snow and Christmas Tickets by Digital Delights and a Cardtemplate cuttingfile and Paperset from Paper Garden Projects. When I started working on the cardtemplate I had no idea which stamp I would use but after finishing all the handstitching I went thru my digistamps and everytime this cute little fella came up so that is when I decided to use him for this card :) He is coloured with Copics and Prismacolour pencils and the Ticket is done with Chalks.

I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria

Materials used:
Winning Ribbon Card Templates With Cutting Files

Penguin Pals Digital Kit Bundle

Baby Snow


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card Rita, Thank you for shering at Bearly Mine Challenge.
    Hugs Julie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the stitching and layout. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a lovely card, great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria