donderdag 28 februari 2013

Gumball Brights....



I am having a busy posting day today as this is my third posting and it is for the Meljen challenge. We are playing GUMBALL BRIGHT so this really shocked my system haahaha I guess both challenges where shocking for me as I also don't like to use really bright colours hahahahaha well sometimes I do but most of the time I don't ;) LOL so Common and get those bright colours out and play with us in this challenge :) I used my Side stepcard card that I created with the Cameo. The balloons where also cut with the cameo. I also used dies from Spellbinders, Nellie's Choice and a Noor design florish Die and tied a ribbon around it :)



I am also playing some challenges...

Simon Says Stamp with Anything Goes...

Cute Card Thursday with Something Old... My sentiment stamps are really old bought them years ago thru ebay.

Crafty Ribbon with Anything goes with ribbon...

Hugs Ria