zaterdag 2 februari 2013

I love you.....



Today starts the new challenge GINGHAM no not GANGHAM!!! over at AGOAC

I totally forgot that I wanted to make another photo of this one as the lighting wasn't very good that day. But then we have had many dark grey days over here in Holland and I soo long for better weather hahaha but they said SNOW again this weekend. So pray with me that it ain't so please :)

Soo I used this totally cute Pink Gem Josh with rose digistamps. And coloured him with Prismacolor pencils. And I used the I love you calender digistamp. I tried to keep my card CAS :) and managed it pretty good for MOI ;) hahahah



I want to join a couple of challenges...

My Time To Craft with love is in the air...

All Sorts with Lets Get Cute....

Sweet Stamping with Love is all around...



Hugs Ria