dinsdag 26 februari 2013

Hearts and flowers...



Here I am again today with a Pink Gem cutie to show off. I coloured Chloé with Spectrum Noir markers. Hmmm I soo hope my flexmarkers will arrive today as I bought a couple just to try out as I love to try all kinds of colourings and I was wondering how the flexmarkers compared to my Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers. Now I know there are alot of crafters out there that Hate the speccies but I can't help myself I love them :) but I am starting to get alot of almost empty markers so before I take the plunge of getting refills or just buy new speccies I wanna try the others out there to. Man last week I scared myself so because I was checking how many Copic refills I needed and boy within a minute the total was around 150 euro's ;( soo not funny and then to think of that I have A REALLY BIG lot of refills already for the copics. this sure isn't a cheap hobby that is for sure!!!

okay back to my creation. I designed this box for my Cameo (snijpatroon staat onder snijpatronen tab) And I used this pretty Spellbinders die that I got for xmas.Also used punches for the flowers and leaves and pearls.



I am joining a couple of challenges...

Bearly mine with Anything Goes...

LEJ with for a lovely Lady...

Hugs Ria