vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Singing bird...



Ohhh I am having a busy blogposting day as so many new releases and challenges are to be played today ;) hehehehe Sooo I don't want you to miss this cutie as it is from the new Release from Meljens and I think it is so cute. I cut out this housecard with the Cameo and made the round hole bigger so my birdie would fit in better ;) Coloured the digi with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers, Cut out the digistamp and glued it on Acetate then I used my copic fineliner to draw the music notes that Melissa drawn with this birdie. Papers are digi papers by Nitwit collections don't know which one as I have had these for ages and printed a long time ago :) And I used loads of punches for the flowers, leaves and grassborder.



I am also playing the following challenges...

Alphabet Challenge with A for anything with wings...

PolkaDoodles with Shabby Chic...

ABC with H is for Happy birthday.... hear my bird sing happy birthday to you....

hugs Ria