woensdag 13 februari 2013

With Love..



Today is the new challenge ribbon or twine... for IIC and I know it isn't my turn this week to join but fortunatly I have a couple backup creations ;) hahahaha soo here is my card for this week. I made it with my Cameo and got the design at the Silhouetteonlinestore. Paper is from K & Co, added some pearls, lace, ribbon, flowers and a velvet brad. You can turn the round disk and it has 4 sentiments on it, with love, celebrate, Make a wish and one I forgot hahahah the card is upstairs and I am downstairs so can't rush to look what it says ;) sorrryyy hahhaha I coloured this oh so pretty Lili crossing legs. I used Copics, Spectrum Noir markers.



I am also playing the following challenges...

Stamp N Doodle with Bingo- Pattern Papers, Flowers and Ribbon...

Crafty Creations with Love of hearts...

Diva's by Design with Love or Romance...

hugs Ria