maandag 4 februari 2013

Cupid.....



Challenge reminder for LOVE challenge over at SCDC as there is still a week to play the LOVE challenge... I made this cute box that closes with the 2 hearts coming together. I made it with the Cameo. And it is thick enough to add a card and some yummie chocolate bar on the inside. I can't show you the chocolate as I don'thave it in the house else I would eat it and I don't want to eat it :) hahahhaha

Wedstrijd herinnering ;) Er is nog 1 week de tijd om mee te spelen in onze LOVE wedstrijd. Ik heb dit patroontje gemaakt voor de Cameo. Het is een doosje dat sluit en opent door middel van de 2 hartjes in elkaar te laten schuiven. Binnenin heb ik dan een losse kaart gemaakt waar je nog een kleinigheidje/reepje chocola bij kan stoppen.



I used sentiments from Amy R



And this cute Cupid from SCD. Coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers, used a french lily corner punch, added some lace and ribbons, buttons.



I am playing a couple of challenges with my creation...

The Ribbon Girl with Love/Valentines...

Totally Gorjuss with Anything goes with lace...

Stamp and Fun= with Chocolate wrappings...

 Whoopsi Daisy with Ribbon and Lace...

Kreative Stempelfreunde with Hearts/Valentines...

hugs Ria