vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Inky Impression Bloghop...



Today is the 15th and that means that we at Inky are showing you the new release for February and we have alot of cuteness to show you all.... I was lucky and got to play with the Sweet Love Bunnies digistamp and with the Happy Easter banner digistamp. I am soo in love with the banner sentiments and there are alot more of these coming so keep an eye out for them. I coloured my image with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils. Papers are from DCWV and I did alot of faux stitching on it and added some Inkypearls.



If you are doing the bloghop then you proberbly came here from Olivia and now it is time for you to move on after you left me a comment afcourse else your not in the draw for the bloghop prize... So bunnyhop along to Tanya

I am also playing the following challenges...

Totally Papercrafts with Pets... And Inky is sponsoring this challenge...

Love to Create with Feel the love...

 

Hugs Ria

The whole list ;) for if you lost the bunnytrack...