woensdag 6 februari 2013

Happy Valentine's Day....



It is amazing how fast time is flying by here at my house. I haven't been feeling very well the last couple of weeks as my legs where killing me, but last week I started with Therapy again and this time the therapist is using something called dry needling on me and I have to say it has shown some improvements , bad thing about it is that my back is killing me more and more because of it as she is working my whole spine?is that the word ;) so i can't sit long behind the computer or at the crafttable at the moment so every moment I can I try to work on my dt stuff lucky for me I have alot of work prepared in advanced. Now for real this is the only thing I am organized in my dt work and it drives hubby crazy sometimes ;) LOL but I can't help it.... so here is my card for the new challenge over at IIC I received my dt package last week and went crazy playing with the stamps :) heheheheh I just love Inky mail hahahaha so I got this Cute Angelica and coloured her with Copics, Spectrum noir markers and Prismacolor pencils. Also used the new Digistamp by Inky and it is soo perfect :) I used my Xcut doily die, and made the round stepper card with my Cameo. I used Basic Grey papers.



I am also playing a couple of challenges...

Stamp N Doodle with Love is in the air....

Penny's Papercraft with Ribbons and Bows...

Ruby's Rainbows with Roses...

The PaperShelter with Alter something or a card withmany folds...

Perfect Sentiment with The color of love or anything valentines...

 

Hugs Ria