vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Happy Birthday...



Today starts a new challenge over at SCM and our theme is Spring with Butterflies... I used Tilda with Daisy and coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers. I cut out this birdcage design with my Cameo. The design is from Birdcards which I changed a little bit so It has a larger dooropening for the stamp :) I used loads of flowers, leaves and butterflies. The banner sentiment is a new release from Inky and it is a digistamp. Will be in the store later on.



I am also playing the following challenges....

Penny's Challenge with use your favourite colour combo... Purple/White is never wrong:)

Stamp with Stampavie and more with lots of layers... I have loads of layers in my flower arrangement. Hope that counts to ;)

Cute Card Thursday with An eye for detail...



Hugs Ria