woensdag 20 februari 2013

Homemade...



HEllooo :) today is the new IIC and our theme is Your favourite colour combo. Now I made a gorgeouss purple tag :) yes purple as that is my all time favourite colour ever, but I got a new laptop monday YEAHHHHH as my old one needs a funeral hahahaha or a place in an old puterhome hahahaha but it also meant that I had to reinstal everything and I just did not have the time to get the tag on photo and edited in time. Well lucky me I have most of the time backup cards in my Draft you never know when you need some... So this is a card that I had as Backup Pink/Green is another one of my favourite colours so that is no problem at all for me ;) and I totally love this cute Inky Hazel, I coloured her with Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers. The Digisentiment is also from Inky and it is a set so you get more sentiments and you can mix and match these together. So cute... Also added a Inky Charm and Pearls.



I am also playing the following Challenges...

Crafts and Me with Charmed...

Fab N Funky with Flower Power... Flower papers and flowers...

Perfect Sentiments with Floral Fantasia

Hugss Ria