donderdag 14 februari 2013

You, Me together is love....



Happy Valentines day.... this is the card that I made for my hubby :) and as the new MJDC is starting with the theme of All you need is love I thaught it was perfect to combine the 2 ;) Well today is a really bad weather day here in Holland nothing Valentiny about it ;) But hubby made it home safe and sound from work so I am happy :) So I created my card with this cute cuttingfile from Birdscards. She really has some awesome cutting files for the Cameo. I added ribbon to the giftbox card and wrote on the little tags. okay not the best handwriting but it is as it is ;) LOL made with love hahahahaha I used the cute Romance Diva from Meljen and coloured her with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.



I am also playing the following challenges...

Creatalicious with Lámour...

Nutcrafters with Love/friendship...

Moving Along With The Time with Love is in the air...

Hugs Ria