maandag 4 februari 2013

Packed with love frog...



Today starts the second challenge over at MHF and this time we are playing the theme of LOVE/Valentines... So get out those cuties and come play with us :) I made a Tag this time and used the WE LOVE FROGS from MHI You can buy these in Black and White or in Colour. For my tag I used the Black and White line art and coloured it with Copics, Spectrum Noirs and Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from Amy R , Papers are from Basic Grey Urban Prairie. Addd some lace, ribbon, rhinestone heart and pearls. I cut the Tag with my Cameo and the sentiment is cut with Nestabilities.



I also would love to join a couple challenges with my tag...

Love to Create with Celebrate...

My craftspot with Valentines for kids...

Kaboodle Doodles with Hearts.. Hope one rhinestone is enough ;)



Hugs Ria