vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Birthday Wishes...



Whoohooo I am so proud of myself as I made the digi papers that I used on this card and I am so in love with them. Just in my own favourite colours. Hehehehehe I coloured this cute  Fairy Teddy Bea with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from  the Pink Gem Vintage Occasions sentiment set.



So here is a freebie from me to you ;) it is the butterfly background paper. I hope you like it. When you grab it please leave me a message and don't forget to link to my blog if you use them.

Right click and then save to your computer. As I am Dutch we print on A4 so it is an A4 design.



I am playing the following Challenges...

Challenges 4 Everybody with Anything goes...

 Daring Cardmakers with Fly Fly Butterfly... I hope butterflies on my papers are okay?

Alphabet Challenge with A for Anything with Wings...

Teddy Bo challenge with Anything Goes...

Hugs Ria