donderdag 14 februari 2013

Birthday Wishes....



Arghhh I sooo love this card and I already know that If my Mil sees it it will be gone within a seconde hahahaha so will not show it to her in person ;) LOL I used this cuttingfile for the cameo and it is made by  Birdscards. I only made the dooropening larger of the birdcage so Pink Gem Chloé could be placed in there sitting on her swing. I glued her on a piece of acetate to make the swing magic happen :) I coloured Chloé with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The sentiment is also from Pink Gem and The paper is from a Marianne Design paperpad. Used several punches for the flowers, butterflies and leaves. And added a couple of pearls in the middle of the flowers. And I only can say that I am in love with this cutie :)



I am playing the following challenges..

Cute Card Thursday with An Eye For Detail...

Fab N Funky with Whats on the Inside...

Ladybug Crafts Ink with Pink and.... I choose Blue...

Hugss Ria