woensdag 27 februari 2013

Butterflies....



Ohh How I long for SPRING to begin.... I am so tired of the cold and grey weather I want to see flowers pop out of the ground and sunshine on my skin ;)So when I received my stamps 2 days ago I knew I had to ink this Alota butterfly right away and play with it. So I designed the cuttingfile for this little giftbox and Stamped the butterfly 12 times 4 times on plain white, 4 times on the dark pink and 4 times on the lighter pink. Cut the first butterfly out of the white papers and left an extra couple off mm around the image. Then I cut out the dark pink and glued it onto the white butterfly then out of the light pink paper I cut out the wings only and glued these onto the darker pink butterfly. Also did this the other way around with using the lighter pink first and only cut the wings out of the darker pink paper. You csn see that on the second big picture.



Added some stickles to the butterlfy and that is it. A very easy and fast project but ohhh so much fun to do :)



I am playing the following challenges...

Diva's by Design with Anything Goes...

Flutterby Wednesday with 3 layers at least ( I paperpieced the butterflies first white, then lightpink then dark pink)

Kaboodles Doodles with use any bling...



Hugs Ria