vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Inspired by your outfit...



It is a new challenge  over at ARC today and we are playing BE INSPIRED BY YOUR OUTFIT... Lately I have been on a JEANS tour hahaha and I always loved my lacetop and I am soooo looking forward to warmer weather so I can wear the both together ;) Only problem proberbly will be that the lace top doesn't fit me anymore as I am down 4 clothessizes hahahah and hopefully more by the time summer reaches us hahaha ahh bett I will buy a new one by then ;) So for my card I used the Alota Just for you sentiment stamp and this cute Digistamp also from Alota we don't have alot of digistamps yet but we are slowly getting more and more so better keep an eye on them. I coloured my images with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The blue paper is from one of my own digipaper kits that are not released ;) LOL gonna keep em all for myself hahahaha. I cut the design shape with my Cameo.



I am also playing a couple of challenges..

Stampin for the weekend with LACE...

Moving along with the time with Lovely Ladies...

My heart Pieces with Your favourite 3 things... Ribbon, Lace and my Cameo...

hugs Ria