maandag 25 maart 2013

Tik Tak Tik Tak.....



is what I am hearing when I sit in my Purplelicious Kingdom upstairs. Hubby gave me this clock for in my craftroom and I totally forgot about it as Ihave been crafting at the dining table the last 3 months, as I can't always walk upstairs to craft so I had moved all my lovely craftstash downstairs to play with. But Friday I got this bright idea that it would be great to have a all cleaned up livingroom.... which means I had to move my stash all upstairs again ;) and that is what I did. and yes I did wash my mouth with soap I know I am not allowed to say to terrible C word ;) hahahhahaha believe me It AIN'T my hobby either ;) LOL So afcourse then I had to do my purplelicious kingdom to as I could not even see my desk anymore hahaha but you can see it now again :) and I have spend alot of time in there this weekend. Organizing and most of all playing and making DT projects.



So I found this clock also again which Hubby got me:) I love big clocks but it was missing something and as it was my turn to make the inspirational post over at Inky I got the idea of decorating the clock instead of making another card.



I think it is BLOOMING MARVELOUS as I totally love it and it is perfect for inmy Purplelicious Kingdom now ;)

I used Inky Fashion Marley and yes she is a winter image but be REAL what kind of spring are we having here in HOLLAND?? it is under ZERO so it is freezing if I would wear spring clothes my cute bumm would freeze off hahahhaaha and coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers. The papers are from  a nameless paperpad from the Action and it is only 79 cents and it is soo pretty in my fav colour combo purple-aqua and green so I got 5 of them I think to make sure I am not running out very fast but I am going to get more of them as I really really love them :) hahahha Also used a Doiley die by Craft us I think it was, Marianne's Designs Pearls, Roses, Ek Succes Flower punch, MS leaf punch and Noor Design Flourish die and lace and ribbon. Oops and Viva Decor Schnee on the jacket and Stickles.

Here is a closer up of the clock.



I am joining a couple of challenges...

Bunny Zoe with Girly...

Craft Your Passion with Make it cute...

Anything but a card with Springcolours...

Dream Valley with Lace and Pearls...

Sweet Stampin with Lots of layers...

Hugss Ria