zaterdag 2 maart 2013

Button it....



WHAAAAA I forgot to write my intro haahhahaa so here it is... Today starts the new challenge over at AGOAC and our theme is Button It... and we are looking for guest Designers so you got to join the challenge to try out for it :) we are a crazy bunch of fun ladies so you will enjoy your time with us ;)  Soo for my card I went all black/grey this time. As I wanted to do Chloé in all greyish colours :) so then to discover I had no matching papers so I designed these myself hahahaha I love doing that as I have now papers nobody else has hahahahah okay I am being silly I know but I LOVE MYSELF hahahahahaha So as you can see I used Pink Gem Chloé with daisy and the Cute as A button sentiment, all coloured with Spectrum Noir markers



I am also playing some challenge...

All Sorts with for a lady...

No matter which Challenge with Anything Goes...

hugss Ria