maandag 4 maart 2013

Go Green...



Over at MHF we are playing GO GREEN the next 2 weeks and it is up to you how you want to fill in the GO GREEN theme...  I went for an overload of the green colour but didn't wanted to use only green ;) as that would be a bit tooo much for me hahahaha  So i used this cute girlie from MH and you can find her on the blog as a freebie! She is coloured with Copics, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir markers. Paper is from Basic Grey and the flpourish die is from Noor designs. Sentiment is from Pink Gem. The base for the card is my Center step card that I designed for the Cameo.



I am also playing a couple of challenges...

Digi darla with Green Cards...

By the cute and girly with Favourite things.. MY favs are ribbon and Dies...

Love to create with pick 2 items... Ribbon and Dies...

Hugs Ria