vrijdag 29 maart 2013

Happy Easter basket...



Happy Easter I hope your all finding tons of eggs on eastermorning hahahaha Here I am again with a for now empty basket but I will fill it up on easter morning with our brunchthingies for hubby and moi. I used a cuttingfile from Paper Garden Projects over at TDC and cut it out with my Cameo. I made the flowers with tissuepaper and the EK succes flower retro punch. This cute bunnie is Chloé from Pink Gem and how cute is she hahahaha perfect little easter image. Coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. I also used a leaf and grass border punch by Martha Stewart. and I used bradz with the flowers.



I am joining a couple of challenges with my basket...

Totally PaperCrafts with Metal...

Stampin for the weekend with Anything but a card...

4 Crafty Chicks with Easter...

Simon Says Stamps with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria