vrijdag 15 maart 2013

Inky Impressions March Spring Bloghop...



It is the 15th of the month again which means there is a new Inky release an Bloghop, this time Inky is releasing Cherry Lili, Kitty and Umbrelle Lili as digistamps and several cute new digi sentiments. I wanted to do something different this time with my card so I coloured Cherry Lili with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers and then I decided to make the rest of the card all Digital. So i used digi background papers that I designed myself and added some embellies that i got over the years from different companies (forgot who's i used...) You can find all the new digistamps HERE.



So if you are hopping the right way then you came here from Olivia 's beautifull blog and after leaving me a comment(else we can't pick you to win 2 of these new cuties) It is time for you to hop on over to Tanya's fabby blog.

 

I am also playing a couple of challenges with my card...

The ABC Challenge with J is for Just as you like....

Cute Card Thursday with Anything Goes...

Diva's By Designs with Put on some Pink...

Hugs Ria