woensdag 6 maart 2013

Green...



Today is the new challenge for the IIC and the theme is ST Patty's day or to go GREEN. SO I went to Go Green.  I used my all time favourite Inky Fairy Lili and coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils. I designed this clover card for my Cameo and Lost the cuttingfile as my Laptop of 12 days old died! MAKE BACKUP of your work LADIES!!!. I also designed the digipapers :) I am in a designing Overload right now. I love making papers but I need to think what i want to do with it ;) if I want to go sell some of them or just give them awayorrr keep uhm all for myself ;)



I am also joining a couple of other challenges...

Crafting for all seasons with Spring into Spring...

Simon Says Stamps with A bit o' green...

Ruby's Rainbow with  Spring colours...

Hugs Ria