vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Vrijdag sketch day....



Whoohoo here I am with my first card for the FSC team. Janine asked me if I wanted to join in on the fun that the girls are having over there so I jumped right in with both feet ;) haven't been on a only Challenge team in a long time so this will be fun :) We are playing with a beautifull sketch by Carol and For my card I used this cute Magnolia and coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and a bit of Stickles to her wings. Over at S&C there is now a sale of 10 to 25% off on Magnolia's so better run and check those out ;) The papers that I used are from my new Spring Fling digipaperset. Don't know if I ever will release it but I am having fun with designing the papers an working with them myself hahahahaa



I am also playing a couple of other challenges...

The Crafting Cafe with your favourite colours...

Emerald Faeries with Bling...

Card Crafters Circle with MAKE BELIEVE...

hugs Ria