maandag 18 maart 2013

Thanks Sew Much....


When I saw this cutie in the Pink Gem shop I knew I had to have her to play with ;) And I even adjusted her as I gave her WINGS. hahaha there are brushes out there that are for photoediting software and I played with them and see I made Chloé into a fairy hahahaha nothing can beat a fairy or it should be a cute dragon hahahahaha Hope Janet is not gonna kick my cute behind for doing this to her Chloé...


I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, BAsic Grey Buttons, Ribbon, Lace, Doiley, Faux Stitching and nameless papers.


I used Pink Gem Thoughtfull Chloé, From the Sewing set: the sentiment and the bobbin.



I am playing the following challenges...


CupCake Craft with Magical Creatures...


Craft Your Passion with Ribbon or Lace... I used both hope that ain't a prob...


There She Goes with Anything Goes...


The Crazy Challenge with Fairies and flowers... flowers are on her pants...


Spectrum Noir Challenge with Spring...


Hugs Ria