dinsdag 23 februari 2016

WP12- Happy Birthday Barista....

ohh today is so much fun as it is new release day at Polkadoodles and Nikky is releasing this cute Work and Play 12 collection right now on Create and Craft TV....
There are so many cute characthers in this collection a real MUSTHAVE!! feeling so lucky I got to play with this collection as one of the first dt girls :)
So i coloured this Barista girlie with my watercolouring pencils and followed this cute sketch from:



hope you enjoyed my card :)
hugs Ria





2 opmerkingen:

  1. What an adorable image and lovely colouring.Such a pretty card.I do love the colours.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The image you used is so sweet. Your coloring is super and I really like the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria