zaterdag 20 februari 2016

Friend....

ahhh when Hubby is away I have the whole house to myself with puppy and what do I do... I am making another card whahahahah this cute Mammoth is from the Polkadoodles Stick and Bones collection same as the papers, sentiments and embellies :)  I coloured the mammoth with watercolouring pencils. whaaa forgot to give him freckles..... must be sick hahahaha

I am playing the following challenges...
Followed the February sketch from 

and from a prehistoric zoo ;)


happy weekend all :)
hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous card!! Love the facial expression on the elephant! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ria this is just adorable. How nice for you to get some great crafty time to yourself. You used your time wisely and made such a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have this & love this Polkadoodles pack too, its just dino-mite! Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #52.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great card, Ria - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria