zaterdag 20 februari 2016

Make a wish...

Goodmorning Saturday :)
the only good thing about having Fibro is that I am out of bed early and find time to colour and create cards :) so today I made this cutie again a Tatty Twinkles stamp from the Ultimate Tatty Twinkles Stamp Collection.  Coloured her with my precious Watercolouring pencils and for the white dots I used my lovely white Molotow marker ;) The die is a white dutch brand one I have in my stash for ages... no idea from which brand but still loving it ;) added some tiny grey pearls and the paperpad is from Joy's Craft. 
I am playing the following challenges...

The sketch is from :

Enjoy your weekend :) think i am going to organize my die stash for a change ;) hahahah
boringgggggggggg
hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable image and I love the DP too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So sweet Ria - love the colours.Thanks for entering this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a sweet yet elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting at Dragonflies. Best, CG

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria