donderdag 11 februari 2016

Lily Bug Love- Hi.....


HAPPY Thursday all, the sun is shining here but it is COLD ;)  so I am staying inside close to the woodburner hehehe So today I am showing you a tagholder, I followed a tutorial once and last week I saw someone post a similar card so thaught heck yes that is fun to do again after all that time :) but I don't know where I got the original tutorial from as it is quit easy just fold a cardbase diagonal and glue the inner folds together so you get the tag holder(s) 
I used the Lily Bug Love collection from Polkadoodles for mine as I had alot of leftover bits and papers and that worked out perfect for me ;) so almost no leftover left now hahahaha
I coloured Lily Bug Love with watercolouring pencils and white molotow markers for the dots.

I stuck 2 tags in the pocket.

You can decorate as much or as little as you want ;) I needed to get rid of alot of tiny bits of papers :) that where leftover from cardmaking ;) such a shame to throw it away Don't you think :)
And the back Normally you have a pocket here as well  but I decided to glue that pocket away :) didn't needed it hahahahhaa


I am playing the following challenges....

Hope you enjoy my pocket tag card :)
hugs Ria

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fabulous card I love all the detail. beautiful images and great colouring
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #174-“Pink, Red and/or Hearts” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous! I love this fold, will have to try it sometime!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a wonderful creation and such pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Hope to see you next month

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great job, love the shape and the color is amazing too. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een geweldig leuke kaart, Ria. Super leuke vorm en papier/kleuren. Leuk dat je meedoet met As You Like It. Liefs, Wilma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria