zaterdag 27 februari 2016

Winnie Sugar Sprinkles.... Hello....


Oh I am in so much trouble with this new collection from Polkadoodles.... I can't stop working with it ;) as it is the cutest ever!!!
I made the Round Scallop base with the Silhouette Cameo. Coloured Winnie with Watercolouring pencils and some Stickles... Also cut the flowers with the Cameo but for the leaves I used my old martha stewart punch. Used a Doiley around her at the back and some ribbon around it :)
Totally in love.....

I am playing the following challenges....
first row down....My thing is Colouring...Something Old is the flower buds can't even come up with the name of these things :) LOL Dreamy and Delicate, Cute are my choices :)

hugss Ria



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Very many thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute card design, the image is adorable and love all the pretty flowers!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party. Hope to see you there again soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card and love the shape thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ this week

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh what an adorable image on this lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday. Pat K x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria