woensdag 17 februari 2016

Tatty Twinkles- Take Time....


a very good early morning to you :) 
I started this colouring of Tatty Twinkles (Take Time) last night but got a serious bad headache so went to bed early which lead to me being out bed way to early to :) LOL but headache is gone so I just went to play and finished my card :)
I coloured Tatty Twinkles Take Time with watercolouring pencils. You can find this Tatty as a clear stamp but she is also on the Ultimate cd collection so then you can make her as big or small as you want and the cd is loaded with other goodies like pretty papers, sentiments, embellies and more....
I used the gorgeouss Spring Blooms Die and the Delicate Flourish dies from Tattered Lace...


I am playing the following challenges....

I followed the sketch from:
The Tic Tac Toe - Glitter,Die Cut, Faux Stitching: Background papers have glitters but it shows terrible in the pictures.
And Anything goes at

I hope you enjoyed my card I know I loved making it ;)
hugs Ria



4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is such a sweet card! So many wonderful elements... faux stitching, die cuts, flower, and your coloring is amazing!! I love it!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a precious image! Your coloring is wonderful! Love the pretty flower accent and the doodled stitches around the image panel just set the image off! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your Anything Goes card for the ATSM challenge is sheer delight! Your colouring of this image: spectacular!
    ~c

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. such an adorable image and fabulous coloring - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria