zondag 28 februari 2016

Winnie Sugar Sprinkles... Sister....


Whoohooo second post for today :) I am on a roll...... Here is a card that I made with the Cameo from one of the Tags that are in the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection from Polkadoodles... So loving the new cuties that Nikky illustrated for us to play with ;) I used a wordart and a stamp and combined them with the thaught of using a precoloured wordart with the stamp but I forgot hubby had the laserprinter set to only print black and white :) so guess I had to colour it all by myself :) heheheheh was a nice challenge as it was all grey shades the wordart Not the Winnie girlie she was normal Black and White as always :) Coloured with watercolouring pencils :)


I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Pretty card, love the colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card for a special Lady, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our next challenge too. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a beautiful tag such a pretty image and lovely embellishments, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria