vrijdag 12 februari 2016

Lily Bug Love- You're so cute...


Oh it is a painfull friday for me :) had therapy swimming for my Fibromyalgia and artritus but man I am in PAIN now... guess i need to slow it down ALOT well good lesson learned for next week :) loads of naptime today.
So here is my card for today and afcourse I used another cute Lily Bug Love from Polkadoodles
I cut this card with the silhouette the carddesign I bought at the silhouette store. 

I am playing the following challenges...




hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I just love this card Ria and I'm sorry you are feeling poorly :(
    Thank you for joining in with the ‘Use Red As A Main colour’ challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia – DT Member xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful valentine. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    brownsugarchallenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What an adorable card! I love the image and love that inside! Thanks for playing with us in our FFC over at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo - Owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow this is stunning love all the detail and the collection thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week in our Red challenge and GDT call week. Good luck

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria