vrijdag 19 februari 2016

Polkadoodles Stick and Bones....Cute o Saurus...


For my lucky green inspiration at Polkadoodles  I used this cute Dino from the Sticks & Bones Collection collection. I used watercolouring pencils to colour the little Dino. I think this collection RAWWWWWWWRRRRSSS hahahahhaha I used my Nestabilities for the round and scallops.


Don't forget to:
join Nikky on Create & Craft TV
this Tuesday 23rd Feb at 1pm - make sure
you tune in to catch some loveliness, she will be unveiling a brand new collection which you will just adore! 

I am playing the following challenges...

I followed the sketch from:

http://sundaystamps.blogspot.nl/2016/02/ssc120-its-sketch.html
my technique is watercolouring
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.nl/2016/02/356.html
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.nl/2016/02/challenge-253-kids-theme.html
http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.nl/2016/02/wk-7-spring-greens-craft-colouring.html

Hope your all having a wonderfull Friday.
hugs Ria

13 opmerkingen:

  1. How sweet! Love your little dinosaur, perfectly colored. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your coloring on the dinosaur, Ria! Great card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is such a gorgeous card! I just love how you have coloured the dinosaur.
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hello Ria! this is the cutest, great use of the sketch! I am so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. How cute!! Great job with the sketch and fantastic coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great use of our sketch
    and that DINO is so so cuutee
    I love how you colored and how you gave white polkadots..
    great card
    sweet DP too
    many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    big hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is defo cute o saurus Ria. Adorably cute x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a fun card, great colors!

    Oh I LOVE this, so cute!

    Thank you for joining our kid challenge at Die Cuttin Diva's!
    Shelly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a cutie pie card! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria